#10 Best air fryers under $100 in 2020. Prepare crispy and delicious dishes with little to no added cooking oil with these good quality and cheap air fryers under $100!
Air fryers have increasingly dominated the market offering an easier and healthier way for fried foods. The most important thing about the air fryers is that it not only helps to cut out of your favorite deep-fried foods, but also helps to watch out your health by offering an alternative to deep-frying, and that is air frying.
Air fryers are uniquely designed for fry your meals to perfection with little to no oil. More than that, these units feature a sleek and compact design which makes them a great addition to your kitchen counter-top.
However, there are so many options of air fryers available that can help prepare crispy and delicious foods with a fraction of the grease.
It can be a tricky prospect for most people selecting the best air fryer. There are numerous factors that you need to consider when shopping for an air fryer: cooking ability, food capacity, functionality, durability, safety features, cleaning, ease of use, and of course, the price.
Luckily, we have done extensive research to compile this comprehensive review of the top 10 best air fryers under 100 dollars to help you make an informed decision.
Top 10 Air Fryers Comparison
So which is the best affordable air fryer to buy in 2020? Let’s find out which air fryer is perfect for you.
Amazon Bestselling Air Fryer Under $100
- Cooks with little to no oil – up to 75% less fat
- Adjustable temperature ranges from 105 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The auto-adjust fan adjusts the speed automatically based on cooking function
- Allows you to choose between 4 programmable cooking functions
- 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate
- Dishwasher safe removable parts
Ninja Air Fryer Review 2020
The Ninja Air Fryer is a 1500 watt kitchen appliance which offers you a quicker way of placing food on the table for your whole family. The air fryer has a food capacity of up to 4-quarts which is enough to cater for a family of 4 to 6 members.
The adjustable temperature control allows you to prepare your meals with ease – has a temperature range of 105 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The one-touch control panel allows to comfortably choose between the 4 programmable cooking functions available: air fry, roast, reheat, and dehydrate.
The dehydrate function is ideal for removing moisture from ingredients when making homemade dried fruits or veggie chips. The auto-adjust fan adjusts the speeds automatically, hence enabling you to cook and crisp your favorite foods. Additionally, it comes with a nonstick removable basket with a nonstick coating that makes it pretty easy to clean up.
Best Value Air fryer Under $100
- Boasts rapid air circulation technology
- Temperature range of 170 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Automatic standby feature
- 30-minutes timer and a LED indicator
- 8-programmable presets: warm, fries/chips, chicken, shrimp, pork, cake, fish, and steak
- Includes a removable pan and recipe book
GoWise USA Air Fryer Review 2020
For those looking for the best way to cut down their calories consumption, a GoWise USA 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer can be of great help. This appliance features eight integrated cooking presets which makes your cooking process more comfortable and exciting at the same time.
The easy-to-use intuitive display allows you to quickly set the precise temperatures you need to prepare your favorite meal. Most importantly, you can prepare your favorite dishes with little to no oil. The automatic standby mode and automatic switch-off feature ensure both your safety as well as the safety of your appliance.
When the air fryer is in standby mode, you can continue attending to other tasks like preparing a salad to go with the dish you are making. The standby mode function ensures your food is not overcooked and avoids it from burning. More than that, the appliance has a red light indicator that alerts you when the desired temperatures have been reached.
Best Big Brand Air fryer Under $100
- Dual fans convection system circulates hot air around the food
- 60-minute timer
- 2-liter cooking capacity
- Variable temperature control: from 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indicator lights for showing when the unit is on/off
- Cool touch handle prevents any burns
- Comes with a two-year limited warranty
BLACK+DECKER Purify Air Fryer Review 2020
The BLACK+DECKER Purify Air Fryer is one of the best air fryers available on the market. The unit has a food capacity of 2-liters, enabling you to cook enough food for two to four family members.
In fact, you can prepare up to 1lb of French fries in a single cycle. More than that, this model comes with a basket separator which enables you to cook two kinds of foods at the same time without having to mix the flavors.
The cool-touch handle makes it simple and safe to remove your food from the unit without getting burned on your hands. The nonstick pan, basket, and separator make it easy to clean up since there no sticking foods left behind. BLACK+DECKER offers exceptional customer support, and there is a two-year limited warranty on their air fryers.
Best Electric Air Fryer Under $100
- Utilizes air circulation as the heating element
- Made from 100% BPA free plastic
- Equipped with two knobs for controlling the unit
- Comes with an automatic switch-off feature
- Adjustable temperature controls ranging from 180-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30-minute timer and 3.5-liter cooking capacity
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Simple Chef Air Fryer Review 2020
The Simple Chef Air Fryer offers you an easy and healthy way to make your favorite foods. More than that, it utilizes hot rapid air circulation to prepare different dishes without any added cooking oil.
This air fryer has a 3.5-liter cooking capacity, which is enough to cater for a family of 2-4 people with an oil-free and tasty meal. The most impressive feature is that this model is uniquely built with 100% BPA-free plastic – this means that you don’t have to worry about your food getting contaminated while cooking.
The unit comes included with a basket which is both non-sticky and detachable, hence making it easy to clean up when done with the cooking. Additionally, the accessories included are dishwasher safe and can be removed for easy cleaning.
Best Hot Air Fryer with Digitals Under $100
- Powerful 1800-watt design
- Large cooking capacity of 5.8-quart
- Large LED control panel with easy-to-use touchscreen functionality
- Improved airflow technology
- Equipped with eight convenient presets: fires, steak, meat, fish, pizza, pastries, shrimp, and poultry
- Pause/standby mode for better cooking coverage
- Adjustable timer up to 30 minutes and temperature range: 170-400 degrees F
- Comes included with a recipe book and guide with more than 50 recipes
- Detachable basket with a button guard to avoid any accidental detachment
ZenChef PRO XXL Air Fryer Review 2020
This air fryer comes with everything you need to get started right away. First, it utilizes rapid air technology which surrounds the food with a constant circulation of heat inside the unit, helping to extract the excess oil from the food you are preparing.
More than that, it comes with a digital display and programmable timer which is much more intuitive and user-friendly than the competitor’s models. The unit has an automatic timer that can be set up to 30-minutes and shuts off automatically when the cooking process is completed.
Therefore, you don’t need to monitor it while it cooks. The ZenChef PRO XXL Air Fryer comes included with classic recipes, although some users suggest that the recipes are not detailed enough. The 8-programmable presets allow you to prepare different types of meals you desire.
When it comes to cleaning, you can drop the removable parts into the machine for super easy cleaning. The air fryer is ETL certified which means it is safe to use.
Best Hot Air Fryer with Digitals Under $100
- 8-quarts frying basket capacity
- Powerful 1700-wattage performance
- Temperature setting range: 180-400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Included with a 60-minute timer
- Rapid hot air circulation technology allows little to no oil cooking
- Eight cooking presets: fries, steak, fish, pizza, chicken, cake, shrimp, and rib
- The intuitive LCD control panel makes it easy to control the timer and temperature settings
- Comes included with a recipe book
- The air fryer is ETL, UL, and FDA certified
- The manufacturer offers 60-days money-back guarantee
Kitchen Academy Air Fryer Review 2020
The Kitchen Academy Air Fryer is one of the best air fryers under 100 dollars out there today. This model utilizes rapid hot air circulation tech to circulate high temperatures all over the fry basket for uniform distribution and thorough cooking of your meals.
Boasting 1700 watts of power, this unit is powerful enough to ensure that your food will be cooked thoroughly no matter how you fill the basket. More than that, the adjustable temperature controls (180-400 degrees Fahrenheit) allow you to prepare different types of meals at different temperature settings with ease.
Thanks to its intuitive LCD control panel, you won’t have any issue customizing the timer and temperature settings. The 60-minute timer turns off the air fryer automatically when the set time is completed. The Kitchen Academy Air Fryer also comes with a frying basket that is removable and dishwasher safe, hence making cleaning up a breeze. The air fryer is ETL certified, which means it is safe to use.
Best Affordable Air Fryer Under $100
- Elegant and compact body fits effortlessly in any kitchen
- Utilizes RadiVection 360-degrees technology
- Boasts a control panel with seven preset cooking modes
- 4-quart maximum cooking capacity
- SensiTemp heating allows proper temperature when you’re cooking
- Express heat system prepares your meals up to 30% faster than the oven
- 1300 watts of air frying power
- The kit comes included with a removable, nonstick, and dishwasher safe pan and crisper tray
Gourmia Digital Air Fryer Review 2020
The Gourmia Digital Air Fryer is a 4-quart oil-free healthy cooking appliance. This model comes with 7-in-1 preset functions and an intuitive LED control panel with adjustable temperature controls.
With the preset modes included, you can prepare different foods including poultry, fish, fries, beef, and pork. According to the manufacturer, this model is capable of preparing dishes 30% faster than the standard oven. The hot air circulation technology ensures a uniform and thorough cooking process and eliminates the need for oil.
The unit comes included with a free recipe book, and the frying basket included is removable and dishwasher safe. With this unit, you can be creative and bake, fry, roast, or even grill your favorite meals in just a matter of minutes. The surfaces are non-stick which makes it quite simple cleaning up the unit.
Best Baking Air Fryer Under $100
- Utilizes rapid air circulation technology for oil-free cooking needs
- 7-quart cooking capacity
- Adjustable temperature setting starting from 180-400 degrees F
- 30-minute timer and 1400 watts of cooking power
- Equipped with non-slip feet
- Built with non-BPA plastic that ensures excellent quality and durability of the unit
- Dishwasher safe and removable basket for easy cleaning and food transfer
- Comes included with a multi-functional rack, nonstick baking dish, and a 52-page cookbook
Avalon Bay Air Fryer Review 2020
The Avalon Bay Air Fryer is a great air fryer for the Avalon Bay’s lovers. This unit utilizes rapid air circulation technology that enables you to prepare your favorite meals using little to no added cooking oil.
Consequently, it helps you enjoy delicious fried dishes with fewer calories. More than that, it comes included with a free recipe book and two baking sets. The Avalon Bay Air Fryer also boasts a modern LED display with touchscreen controls. The display panel has a 30-minute timer which is adjustable to the last minute.
The timer is convenient since once the set time ends, the unit alerts you with an audible noise and switches it off – hence ensuring your food is not overcooked or burnt. The adjustable temperature starts as low as 180 and goes up to 400 degrees, allowing you to prepare your food at a lower or high temperature depending on what you desire.
Best Air Fryer For Single Person Under $100
- Uses the air crisp technology to help reduce the added fat by 75%
- Boasts a cooking capacity of up to 2-quart
- The digital display makes it easier to customize the time and temperature settings
- Auto-shut off feature avoids overcooking and burning your foods
- Cool-touch casing and handles make it safer to use the unit
- Equipped with five preset functions including steak, French fries, frozen fries, poultry, and baking
- The manual function gives you more control over your cooking process
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty
- Includes a cookbook with more than 15 recipes
DASH Compact Air Fryer Review 2020
Looking for a healthy way for your family and friends tend to have a significant impact on both their lives and the quality of their lives. The DASH Compact Air Fryer utilizes air-crisp technology to easily and quickly prepare fried meals without having to add any cooking oil.
This model reduces extra fats by 70-80% without sacrificing the flavor of your food. More than that, it offers 1000-wattage to heat up to the desired cooking temperature quickly. The DASH Compact Air Fryer is a small and convenient kitchen appliance ideal for a single person.
Not to mention that it occupies less counter-space in your kitchen than the traditional convection oven, and the cleanup is incredibly easy because the tray is dishwasher and has a non-sticking coating, so no sticking food left on the surface.
It is quite easy when it comes to using the DASH Air Fryer; since you don’t have to wait for the unit to heat up and start the cooking process. The digital display enables you to see exactly how much time is left and to customize the temperature settings appropriately.
Best Air Fryer for Large Families Under $100
- Built with BPA-free plastic
- Utilizes advanced rapid air technology
- Adjustable 60-minute timer and temperature control settings: 175-400 degrees
- Auto shut off function ensures additional safety and security
- Extra-large capacity: 6.8-quart cooking capacity ideal for a large family
- Includes dishwasher safe basket
- Includes access to the Club Chefman for tailor recipes guides, tutorial videos, and more
- ETL certified with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability
- Chefman offers a one-year hassle-free limited warranty
Chefman X-Large Air Fryer Review 2020
Well, if you are looking for something which not only can it fry, but comes with a lot of accessories and is large enough to perform plenty of things, then the Chefman X-Large Air Fryer can help the trick.
The rapid air technology produces dishes with a crispy fried texture using little to no oil when it comes to preparing your meals faster, healthier, and to perfection. The impressive thing is that you don’t have to preheat most foods. When it comes to customizing the settings, you can adjust and control the temperature by the horizontal knob which slides along the scale between 175-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Chefman air fryer allows you to set time depending on what you desire to cook. More than that, the built-in timer automatically shuts off the unit after 30 minutes of inactivity, hence eliminating the risk of your food burning or overcooking. It is very easy to clean this air fryer; thanks to the fact the frying basket is dishwasher safe.
If you’re looking to learn about preparing meals more effectively, Chefman offers access to Club Chefman with tailor-made recipes, tutorial videos, and other fun extras. Don’t forget it comes with a one-year limited warranty from Chefman.
Air fryers are absolutely amazing products when it comes to preparing crispy and delicious dishes with little to no added cooking oil. More than that, air fryers offer you different ways to spice your day by providing you with free recipes to try. However, some are somehow overpriced – luckily, our list of top 10 best air fryers under 100 dollars can be a great support.
If you consider these great options, we are 100% certain that our air fryer reviews will help you find the perfect air fryer for your kitchen. Our recommendations are the Chefman X-Large Air Fryer for large families and GoWise USA Air Fryer as the best-valued unit.
Product information and prices was last updated on 2020-07-09 from Amazon Product Advertising API