#10 Best bluetooth speakers under $100 in 2020. Don’t let the cheap price tag fool you, because you can find portable wireless bluetooth speakers under $100!
A bluetooth speaker is wireless speaker with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, that can be paired with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Bluetooth speakers have increasingly dominated the market these days. With the Bluetooth connection, you can connect the speaker to your smartphone and continue listening to your favorite music tracks or podcasts – whether you are hiking, at the beach or relaxing on the couch.
However, finding the right Bluetooth speaker can be challenging with so many options to consider.
Below are the top 10 best Bluetooth speakers under $100 which offer impressive sound performance, versatility, and portability for their value.
We have prepared this comprehensive review to ensure that you get the best possible options available and the best value for money.
Let’s have a look, shall we?
Top 10 Bluetooth Speakers Comparison
Choice overload can be overwhelming and stressful, so to give you a quick overview here is comparison table of the 10 best bluetooth speakers under $100 in 2020.
Bestselling Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Provides crisp and balanced sound with unmatched bass
- Soft and rugged exterior which resistant to dents, cracks, and scratches
- Easily portable with a tear-resistant strap
- IPX7 water-resistant rating
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 6 hours of constant playtime
- Wireless range up to 30 feet
- In-built speakerphone for taking calls out loud
- Micro-B USB port
- Bose connect app offers your complete control of your speaker
- Available in Black with Black strap, Midnight Blue with Smoky Violet strap or Bright Orange with Dark Plum strap
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker is one of the best Bluetooth speakers under $100 worth considering. Typically, the SoundLink Micro is deemed to be far smaller compared to other portable Bluetooth speakers in the same category.
With a measurement of 98mm x 98mm x 35mm, it can frankly fit in the palm of your hand – which is refreshing especially if you intend to travel like going camping. The speaker features a silicone-rubber exterior and water-resistant capability, which shows that Bose designed it with outdoor use in mind.
In addition, the Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker features a certified IPX7 waterproof rating, so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged by water. In other words, this product can withstand submersion in water of 1-meter for about 30 minutes.
When it comes to battery performance, this product comes included with rechargeable polymer batteries which offer up to 6 hours of continuous music play time. Not only does this Bluetooth speaker play audio, but it has an additional built-in microphone which enables voice calls – which makes it more convenient when your phone is stowed away.
Additionally, it has a multi-function button including Siri or the Google Assistant, which allows you to retrieve information, send texts, makes calls, and set reminders without having to touch your phone. Go and checkout the Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker now.
Solid Sound Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Completely splash proof
- Durable fabric material and rugged rubber casing
- Battery life of up to 10 hours of constant play time
- Charging time of up to 3.5 hours
- Integrated noise and echo canceling speakerphone for loud and clear conference calls
- Capable of connecting multiple JBL Bluetooth-enabled speakers
- Wirelessly connects up to 3 smartphone or tablets for the best stereo sound
JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker has a sleek and sophisticated design with impeccable build materials which makes it splash-resistance and resistant to scratches or cracks. Not only the splash-proof fabric material looks attractive, but it also provides it a better grip.
However, it is not waterproof – you can clean it with running tap water or a few splashes, but don’t go submerging it in the water. It has a longer battery life compared to its predecessor the Flip 2. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery of this product delivers up to 10 hours of continuous playtime.
In addition, Flip 3 takes around 3.5 hours to charge completely. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker is capable of connecting up to three devices simultaneously for the best listening experience. Objectively, this product offers rich sound with deep bass for its size.
The mids and highs of Flip 3 are incredible and does not clamp up with complex sounds. The Bluetooth 4.1 technology provides flawless audio streaming. The JBL Connect app allows you to control the connected speakers and making other necessary settings for the amazing audio experience.
Best Floating Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Battery life up to 8 hours of continuous playtime at 70% volume
- Base illuminates continually different color LED lights
- Levitates in the air at a 1/2-inch height above its magnetic base
- The Orb can be as a standalone speaker without the base
- 3D surround effect gives a distinctive timbre
- Connects seamlessly with all Bluetooth-enabled devices within 10 meters wireless field
- Perfect gift for your friends and family
Infinity Orb Magnetic Levitating Bluetooth SpeakerReview 2020
The Infinity Orb Magnetic Levitating Bluetooth Speaker is one of the best floating Bluetooth speakers available in the market today. So many people have amazed how these speakers work, and not just the incredible sound quality, but also the cool visual presentation it delivers.
Aside from providing amazing visual effects, this Magnetic Levitating Bluetooth Speaker by Infinity Orb also gives a 3D visual effect, as the product base continuously illuminates numerous color LED lights.
The LED lights move along with music rhythm you’re playing, hence entertaining your eyes while listening to your good music. Additionally, this product can function as the standalone speaker by removing its magnetic base.
The battery life can last up to 8 hours on a single charge while the Bluetooth 4.0 technology can connect to different devices within 30 feet signal range. The special sound guide cone is uniquely designed to offer a unique pitch.
So, if you are looking for something cool to listen and entertaining at the same time, then the Infinity Orb Magnetic Levitating Bluetooth Speaker will do just the trick for you.
Best Sound Quality Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming from your smartphone
- Battery life up to 8 hours of continuous playtime
- 5 charging time
- Uses Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Built-in Carabiner allows you to hook the Clip 2 onto anything you see fit
- Certified IPX7 waterproof rating
- Built-in microphone for speakerphone calls
- Connects with two additional Clip 2 Speakers
JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a powerful, tiny and best quality sound system on the market for the price. You can clip onto a belt loop, backpack, or anything else you see fit, thanks to its built-in carabiner.
The speaker is designed with excellent quality fabric materials and is completely waterproof – you can drop it in a pool, although not sure why you would. The Clip 2 has a micro-USB port for charging and 3.5mm audio cable input for connecting to your smartphone.
JBL claims that Clip 2 offers a solid 8 hours of constant playtime on a single charge, which is a great improvement considering the previous versions offer 5 hours only. Its wireless Daisy chain feature allows you to connect two Clip 2 speakers for more audio output.
You can make use of the speakerphone to make clear, echo, and noise-free phone calls. So, if you’re looking for a super-portable Bluetooth speaker which costs less than 100 dollars, then the JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker is the best buy for you.
Best LED Light Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Colorful LED atmosphere lighting
- Hi-Fi stereo sound speakers for the best music listening experience
- Equipped with advanced Bluetooth V4.1 technology
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth signal range of up to 32.8 feet
- Mini portable design – measures 4.92 x 4.92 x 4.53-inches
- Built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours of constant playtime
- Integrated memory chip for breakpoints playback functionality
VersionTECH Mini Portable LED Colorful Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The VersionTECH Portable LED Colorful Bluetooth Speaker is specially designed to create a visually impressive color display. It also comes in a diamond cutting unique shape and is perfect for any occasion including camping, parties, etc.
This product comes with a built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery which lasts for up to 8 hours of continuous playback together with an internal memory chip for the playback functionality.
The in-built 6-color rainbow LED lights provides a stunning visual LED display, hence perfect as a night lamp for your kid who is of afraid of the dark. The speaker also has dual 3-Watts built-in acoustic drivers which serve as an extensive audio spectrum.
Regarding performance, the sound quality of the VersionTECH LED Bluetooth Speaker is surprisingly amazing for its size. The audio produced is crystal clear with very detailed midranges, highs, and deep bass. It features advanced Bluetooth v4.1 technology which is compatible with various Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Therefore, if you’re looking for LED Bluetooth speaker with really good sound performance and lights which offers a visually stunning colors display, the VersionTECH Portable LED Colorful Bluetooth Speaker is an excellent choice.
Best Portable Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- High-quality crystal clear audio with distinct mids and highs and deep bass performance
- Equipped with two-precision acoustic drivers for delivering the best stereo sound
- Distortion-free even at louder volumes
- Has certified IPX5 water-resistant rating
- Exceptional battery life of up to 30 hours of constant playtime
- Works surprisingly well with Amazon Echo and Echo Dot
- Comes included with 3.5mm audio cable
- Built-in mic allows hands-free speakerphone calls
- Connects quickly with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Plays wirelessly over Bluetooth signal range of up to 30 feet away.
- Can be used with Chromebooks, Windows 7/8 systems, and TVs
OontZ Angle 3 Plus Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The OontZ Angle 3 Plus Portable Bluetooth Speaker by Cambridge Soundworks is undoubtedly one of the best portable Bluetooth speakers you should add in your short list.
This product promises to deliver a battery life of up to 30 hours of continuous playtime without having to sacrifice much on the sound performance.
Honestly speaking, you can only see this sort of battery life inexpensive Bluetooth speakers.
The OontZ Angle 3 Plus is water-resistant, but you should not confuse it with being waterproof. With an IPX5 rating, it means it can handle splashes of water by the pool, shower, or in the rain, but cannot be submerged in the water fully.
The dual precision neodymium drivers offer you clean clear highs and mids with enhanced bass, thanks to its passive bass radiator. Other great features include loud playing volume without any distortion, easy and fast Bluetooth connection, sleek and elegant design that makes it comfy to carry around.
Overall, the OontZ Angle 3 Plus is decent Bluetooth speakers for those who have a tight budget.
Best Value For Money Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Superior sound quality with rich, full bass
- Delivers distortion-free stereo sound even at maximum volume
- Plays up to 100-feet away from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Uses Bluetooth 4.2 technology for fast and easy connection
- You can wirelessly connect two Oontz Angle 3 Ultra speakers together for an amazing stereo performance
- Weatherproof, splash-proof, and rain-proof with an IPX6 certification
- Plays up to 20 hours on a single charge
- Comes with long 6-feet micro-USB for charging and a 3.5mm audio cable
Oontz Angle 3 Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra Portable Bluetooth Speaker is one of the best Bluetooth speakers which delivers high-quality audio at an exceptional value. It features a stylish design that makes look as good as it sounds and is very durable.
The speaker is IPX6 water resistant, which means you can listen to your favorite music in the shower or take to the beach or by the pool. When connected over Bluetooth from an iPhone or smartphone, the Hands-free speakerphone functionality enables you to answer any incoming calls, thanks to its built-in mic.
It has a built-in high capacity 4400mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery which delivers up to 20 hours of continuous playtime. You can listen to your favorite tracks all day and into the night. It is very easy to set up as it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth in just a matter of seconds.
Additionally, it can play from non-Bluetooth devices and TVs using the standard 3.5mm audio cable which can be connected through the auxiliary jack. You can also charge the speaker using the 6 feet long micro-USB cable included – you can connect to the wall charger or plug into your laptop or computer.
So, if you want a premium sound at a reasonable price, then the OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is the speaker you are looking for.
Best Design Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smartphone or iPhone, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device
- Multiple combinations of vibrant color changing LED lights create a visually stunning display
- Speaker output of 7-watts
- Supports SD card, USB, TF-card and a 3.5mm line-in playback
- Comes included with a USB cable for charging
AXESS SPBL1049 Crystal Vibe LED Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Review 2020
The AXESS SPBL1049 Crystal Vibe LED Bluetooth Wireless Speaker is a portable Bluetooth speaker which you can take with you to the beach or party. The built-in color changing LED lights helps light up the event, hence conveying your music experience to another level.
Despite its compact size, the AXESS SPBL1049 Crystal Vibe LED Bluetooth Wireless Speaker is capable of producing a punch and deep rich sound, thanks to its 7-watt speaker. Another impressive thing is that you can wirelessly connect it to any Bluetooth-enabled device such as a smartphone, Android, or iPhone for the best music listening experience.
The hands-free feature gives you the freedom to takes incoming calls without having to disconnect the device. The built-in 1650mAh rechargeable battery allows you to take the speaker with you to the beach. It also comes included with USB-cable for charging and a 3.5mm audio cable if you would want to wire in a player.
Best Durable Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- Equipped with two 15-watt full-range drivers and passive radiators for enhanced audio performance
- The hands-free function allows you to take calls without touching your phone
- Syncs flawlessly with Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity feature
- Features IPX7 waterproof rating – can withstand complete immersion in water of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes
- Built-in 8800mAh rechargeable battery can go up to 30-hours of playtime at 50% volume
- It takes around 3 hours to charge completely
AOMAIS GO Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review 2020
The AOMAIS GO Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker was uniquely designed with outdoor use in mind. It features a sturdy body quality and beastly appearance which can seamlessly adapt to outdoor usage.
If you are looking for the most robust Bluetooth speaker under 100 dollars, the AOMAIS GO is a great you. It comes equipped with two 15 watts full-range drivers capable of filling up any space.
The dual subwoofer installed enhances the tonal quality of the speaker, thus giving you clear and crisp audio with clear mids and highs and deep bass response.
If you want your music to be really loud, you can pair two of AOMAIS GO speakers that will build up the power up to 60 watts. It will offer you a perfect surround sound. Also, you can activate the karaoke mode to spice up your party.AOMAIS claims that the speaker is completely waterproof and can be submerged in water up to 33 feet for about 30 minutes. You can give it a try, but we don’t see why you should.
Also, AOMAIS claims that the GO speaker is dust-resistant, snow-resistant, and mud-resistant, and can handle a few drops without getting damaged. Something else we found more interesting which is rare to find other speakers under this price range is the emergency power bank.
You can charge your smartphone when it runs low on battery through the speaker’s USB charging port. With its fascinating durable design, portability, and waterproof capabilities, the AOMAIS GO Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker is really an excellent value for money.
Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Under $100
- You can wirelessly connect up to 2 tablets or smartphone to the speaker
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supports up to 12 hours of continuous playtime
- Has a certified IPX7 waterproof rating
- Dual external passive radiators deliver the best bass performance
- Built-in mic allows you to crystal clear speakerphone calls
- Voice assistant integration including Siri or Google Assistant
- JBL Connect + functionality allows you to wirelessly links as many JBL-enabled speakers as you can
JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Portable Stereo Speaker Review 2020
Everyone is talking about the JBL Flip series, and for some reasons, they have become trendy in the lines of Bluetooth speakers. For one reason, they usually have a reasonable price tag. They are also fully waterproof – in our case, the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Portable Stereo Speaker has a certified IPX7 waterproof rating. You can submerge it in water without getting damaged by water.
Other features include a micro-USB port for charging and a 3.5mm audio jack if you need to wire in a player. Also, the JBL Flip 4 is compatible with voice recognition assistant such as Siri and Google Now.
It also works very well as the speakerphone, producing loud and clear voices. If you are looking for a decent speaker that is less than $100 which you can throw in your backpack or take to the beach, the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker is the best option.
All of the best portable Bluetooth speakers listed above can meet your needs to play music and other activities. Each Bluetooth speaker has its advantages for various occasions or outdoor use.
Indeed, it can be overwhelming finding the right speaker, but if you narrow down what you intend the speakers for, then it can be pretty easy to move forward.Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker is a very popular and bestselling speaker but our editor’s pick is the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker which deserves every single dollar you’ve in your budget.
Product information and prices was last updated on 2020-07-09 from Amazon Product Advertising API