#10 Best espresso machines under $100 in 2020. Because even with just a $100 budget, you can still find a good quality espresso machine that makes delicious and excellent quality espressos, lattes and cappuccinos.
Most of you will agree with me that enjoying a nice cup of coffee in the morning is the perfect way to start your day.
Something I discovered when I was researching for the best espresso machine for my home is that you don’t need an expensive espresso maker in order to get an excellent quality espresso.
Even with just $100 budget, you can still find a solid machine which can make delicious espresso with a delightful frothy crema.
The good news is there are so many brands and models of espresso machine available on the market today that can help you make a nice cup of coffee at the comfort of your home.
However, the biggest challenge is when it comes to choosing the best espresso machine under $100, especially for those who don’t have an idea of what they are looking for in an espresso machine.
That’s why I have prepared this comprehensive article consisting of best espresso machines for your kitchen.
Below I have listed the top 10 best cheap espresso machines under $100 for your home. I have also included the main features, pros and cons, and unbiased review of each one of them.
Hopefully, this can be of great help to you as a consumer to make an informed decision and get the best espresso machine that requires low-maintenance and fits your budget and needs.
Top 10 Espresso Machine Comparison
If you’re looking for a good cheap espresso machine under $100 in 2020 which will allow you to make high-quality coffee at your home, then the following best espresso machines for your kitchen will surely do the trick.
Best Value For Money Espresso Machine
- 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time
- 1100 watts of input power
- Second-tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups
- Convenient storage for your filters
- Removable 37-ounce water reservoir
- A self-priming operation for a minimum start-up operation
- A stainless steel boiler system
- Compatible with water filters
- Double-wall filters for high-quality crema every time
- Equipped with a three-in-one holder
- Removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.2 x 11.9 inches
De’Longhi ECP3420 Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Review 2020
De’Longhi is one of the most popular and respected brands, especially in the espresso machine industry. They have been in the business for decades, which is fair to say that they know something about making espresso machine, hence ensuring excellent quality products at all times.
The De’Longhi ECP3420 is a fantastic machine that comes with features that you often find in high-end models. With the ECP3420 espresso machine, you can brew authentic barista-quality espresso shots at the comfort of your home – thanks to its 15-bar pump pressure system, which ensures café-quality results every time.
If you prefer a larger size beverage, you can easily adjust the removable drip tray to accommodate taller cups. The ECP3420 has convenient, which makes the brewing process much easier – it has a self-priming function what allows you to easily prepare for your brew and stainless steel boiler system which allows even heating at all times.
This machine is much smaller compared to other models and comes equipped with a 37-ounce water tank. I really like the versatility this coffee maker offers – you simply add the milk and the espresso machine will do the rest. The Rapid Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly. This is a great feature, especially if you are hosting guests in your home.
Best Cheap Espresso Machine Under $100
- One-touch operation and patented extraction system which delivers up to 20 bar pressure
- An ultra-fast heat-up system which only takes the machine 25 seconds to heat up
- A large water tank that holds up to 24 ounces
- Two cup capacities: short and long (Espresso and Lungo)
- An energy-saving mode which automatically switches the unit off after 10 minutes
- The manufacturer offers up to the two-year limited warranty
- The product is ETL approved
- Designed for use with Nespresso capsules
Mueller Espresso Machine for Nespresso Compatible Capsule Review 2020
The Mueller Espresso Machine is absolutely one of my favorites, and it is a terrific product with a surprisingly pocket-friendly price tag. At the time of writing, this product had garnered over 1,000 customer reviews with positive feedback of 4.2 ratings on Amazon.
It features a premium Italian pressure pump which provides up to 20-bar pressure than many professional machines permit for unique barista-style results. High pressurized coffee gives you a delicate flavor and quality aroma in every single cup which you make.
In addition, Muller Espresso Machine features a dynamic energy-saving system which automatically turns the machine off when left idle for 10 minutes. I was impressed with how fast this machine heats up. It only takes 25 seconds to preheat – after that, you can prepare as many cups of coffee as you may want.
Don’t let its small size deceive you; this product has a high-capacity tank that can hold 27 ounces of water. Not to mention, this coffee maker machine occupies minimal counter space, thanks to its much smaller footprint than other models. The machine is detachable and dishwasher safe, which makes a lot easier to clean.
Muller Espresso Machine is ETL approved and comes with a two-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Besides that, the manufacturer also offers lifetime replacement for the unit – this implies that you are purchasing a genuine product from a certified company.
Best Brand Espresso Machine Under $100
- One-touch operation and extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
- Adjustable cup size with two programmable Espresso (1.35oz) and Lungo (5oz) buttons
- Eco-mode for low energy consumption after 3 minutes
- Energy-saving mode automatically turns off the machine after 9 minutes
- Reaches the ideal temperature in under 30 seconds
- 20.3 ounces water tank
- Comes included with a Nespresso Original capsule welcome kit
Nepresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by De’Longhi Review 2020
The Nepresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by De’Longhi is one of the small coffee makers you can find on the market. This machine measures 8.1 inches (width) by 12.8 inches (height) by 4.3 inches (length) and weighs only 5.1 lbs.
As you can see, it features a very small footprint and is incredibly portable to carry it around the kitchen. Its minimalistic design makes it an excellent addition to any kitchen décor. Furthermore, you can choose from three different color options: black, lime, or red.
I was really impressed with this machine when it comes to saving energy. The Nespresso Essenza switches to eco-mode after every 3 minutes and automatically turns off when left idle for 9 minutes.
With its 19-bar pressure pump, it provides just the perfect espresso pressure needed during brewing to produce a delicious cup of espresso with dense crema layer. Moreover, you can choose between two cup capacities: conventional espresso at 1.35 ounces and Lungo at 5 ounces.
On top of all, the Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine is incredibly intuitive and pretty easy to use. This is a remarkable choice for someone who is just getting started to making delicious shots of espresso without having to put in some work from their kitchen.
Best Steam Espresso Machine Under $100
- Powerful 3.5 bar pressure espresso coffee maker can make 1-4 cups (240ml) espresso coffee and rich smooth cream
- Single switch knob with indicator light for easy operation with function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off
- Accurate temperature control can ensure the best taste
- Compact and durable design with stainless-steel decoration
- Frothing function, manual milk frother to make thick and creamy foam for your cappuccino
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Carafe with accurate water level gauge
SOWTECH 4 Cup Espresso Machine Review 2020
The SOWTECH Espresso Machine is another amazing espresso machine for coffee lovers. It features a pocket-friendly price tag while delivering the utmost extraction pressure. With this machine, you can make four delicious cups of espresso in just 5 minutes once you start brewing, thanks to its 3.5-bar pressure pump.
It is relatively compact, but most importantly, it makes a nice cup of coffee. Not to mention, this steam espresso machine comes included with some tools that allow you to make good coffee every single time. It consists of a coffee measuring scoop, tamper, and a carafe – this set suffices everything you need during the brewing process.
The removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy. The frothing wand of this coffee maker does a fabulous job steaming the milk, allowing you to prepare a delicious cup of cappuccino or even a latte for that matter.
Best Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Under $100
- 15 bar Italian pump pressure system for excellent extraction and rich crema
- Patented Slide-and-Lock filter holder makes setup easy
- Removable water dispenser and drip tray for easy cleaning
- Swiveling steam wand for easy steaming and frothing milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Works with espresso pods or ground espresso
- Selector dial for espresso and steam functions
- Cup warmer for keeping cups warm until serving time
- Indicator lights
- Product dimensions: 12 x 9.6 x 11.6 inches
- Item weight: 9.37 pounds
Hamilton Beach 40792 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker Review 2020
The Hamilton Beach 40792 is one of the best espresso machines that can help you prepare the perfect cup of cappuccino or latte without sacrificing convenience.
Unlike other high-tech coffee makers, this machine features a patented Slide-and-Lock technology which allows you to achieve café-quality results without doing so much work. You simply have to select either finely ground espresso or a pod and use the selector dial for espresso and steam functions.
The Hamilton Beach 40792 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker also features a very small footprint, so it does not occupy much space on your kitchen counter. Its silver and sleek black appearance make it a nice addition to any kitchen décor. Despite its compact design, this product boasts of having a 15-bar pressure pump system, hence delivering outstanding coffee extraction with rich crema every single time you are preparing a cup of coffee.
It has a removable water tank that makes it easy to refill and clean. Something else that impressed me most is the swivel steam wand, which enables you to steam easily and froth milk. The cup warmer keeps your cups perfectly warmed for your desired coffee beverages.
Bestselling Steam Espresso Machine Under $100
- 3.5 bar pressure pump system creates enough pressure for espresso
- Can brew 4 cups (240ml) espresso coffee at a time
- The built-in steam wand allows you to create a rich and creamy foam for lattes and cappuccinos
- Removable drip tray and nozzle for easy cleaning
- Space-saving design
- Equipped with a safety clip for easy operation
Aicook 3.5Bar Espresso and Coffee Machine Review 2020
The Aicook 3.5Bar Espresso and Coffee Machine is absolutely a great deal for any espresso lover. The most impressive thing about this unit is that you don’t need any fancy dials or buttons to control, thanks to its single switch knob control. Furthermore, it comes equipped with a permanent filter basket that will save you some dollars and don’t have to purchase any extra reusable filters.
It is remarkably easy to use this coffee maker, and its 3.5Bar pressure pump system delivers just the right amount of pressure needed for extraction during brewing. With this coffee machine, you can brew about 4 cups of coffee at the same time – which is pretty amazing. The espresso machine comes equipped with a safety clip which ensures easy operations.
It also features a detachable funnel device and drip tray that makes pretty easier to clean up. The major drawback about this product is that it does not support too fine grinder. Therefore, it is advisable to use medium size coffee ground when brewing.
Best Cheap Espresso Machine With Steam Under $100
- 15-bar pressure pump system allows for optimum flavor extraction
- Brews up to 20 ounces of espresso at the same time
- Thermal block heating system heats water quickly and evenly
- Easy to use Milk Frother for creamy cappuccinos and lattes
- 40-ounces removable water tank
- 1-ounces and 2-ounces filter baskets for single and double shots
- Removable, washable drip catcher keeps brew space tidy
- Measuring scoop included and doubles as a tamper to pat grounds down
- Includes frothing pitcher and measuring cup
- Base removes for easy cleaning
Mr. Coffee Café Automatic Espresso and Cappuccino Machine Review 2020
The Mr. Coffee Café Automatic Espresso and Cappuccino Machine is considered as the best cheap espresso machine under $100 and ideal for beginners. It weighs 7.1 pounds and has a size of 9.25 x 9.38 x 11-inches. It also has a space-saving minimalistic design and its remarkable functionality and aesthetics makes it a perfect addition to your kitchen décor.
It comes equipped with a powerful frother that allows you to create rich espressos and whip up decadent lattes and cappuccinos in true barista quality. Besides that, you can choose a single or double shot with the included 1-ounce and 2-ounce filter baskets. The 15-bar pressure pump system fitted extracts optimum flavor for every brew you make. I found the included recipe book quite attractive since it allows you to create delicious and different coffee drinks over and over again.
It also features a one-touch control panel on the front that enables you to pick the beverage you desire. This machine features a thermal block heater that makes it possible to brew cappuccinos and espressos faster compared to other units at this price range. This is an excellent feature, especially if you are always in a hurry but still want to drink high-quality and delicious coffee.
Perfect Starter Espresso Machine Under $100
- 3-bar pressure pump system
- Steam Heat feature forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots with just the tilt of the wrist
- Removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy
Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine Review 2020
The Mr. Coffee is the ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother is a quality product. It is equipped with a powerful milk frother that allows you to make café-rich espressos, a frothy and light perfection lattes and cappuccinos.
Besides that, you can brew 20 ounces of espresso in just a matter of minutes and serve up to four cups. Its steam heat system that helps to force the hot steam through its filter to brew dark and rich espresso easily and quickly, so you don’t have to wait long.
This steam machine can create 3-bars of pump pressure and also has a really nice easy to pour glass carafe. The glass decanter has serving measurements and can hold two cups of coffee.
Its stay-cool handle and drip-free spout make it easy to brew your favorite drinks without creating any mess around the kitchen. It also has an easy-pour decanter and a removable foam which makes it easy to clean up.
The major drawback I experienced with this machine is that it doesn’t have a removable water tank like its other models — this makes it a bit challenging to refill and clean up.
Best Espresso Machine Under $100 For Passionate Connoisseurs
- 1,450 watts of power and 20 bar pressure ensures that any coffee's full potential for flavor and aroma can be revealed
- Equipped with a generous and removable 1.4-liter water tank and 0.4-liter milk foam container
- One-Touch Control panel allows you to create wonderful high-quality coffee
- Automatic pressure release
- Removable drip tray with stainless-steel grid
- Removable nozzle attachment
- Dimensions: 13.38 x 9,05 x 12.2 inches
Klarstein BellaVita 3-in-1 Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte Macchiato Machine Review 2020
The next best espresso machine under $100 in my list is the Klarstein BellaVita 3-in-1 Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte Macchiato Machine. It has a 20-bar pressure and 1450 watts of power, which makes it powerful enough to deliver an excellent taste and aroma of your coffee. This coffee maker also features a milk frother and one-touch control buttons, which makes it effortless to make your desired cup of coffee.
Something else I liked about this product is that it comes equipped with a 1.4-liter water tank, along with a 0.4-liter milk foam tank – so you don’t have to continually refill either tank whenever you want to prepare a cup of espresso or latte or cappuccino.
Guess what! Cleaning it is simple – this machine features a self-cleaning cycle, which allows you to clean your unit with just a touch of a button. The unit has a compact design, so it will not occupy much of your kitchen countertop. Its sleek, modern design also makes it a beautiful addition to any kitchen décor, especially if you have black kitchen appliances.
Best Automatic Espresso Latte Machine Under $100
- 3-in-1 filter holder
- Removable drip tray and water tank for easy cleanup
- Adjustable cup height to accommodate taller cups
- 15-bar pressure pump system assures quality results every time
- Adjustable controls allow you to choose your preferred cup of coffee with ease
- Advanced Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly
- Manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Sleek space-saving design
De’Longhi ECP3120 Espresso Machine Review 2020
The De’Longhi ECP3120 Espresso Machine is a great coffee maker from a reputed manufacturer. It features a 15-bar pressure pump system which ensures professional quality results every time you prepare a nice cup of coffee using this espresso machine. Besides that, the adjustable controls also enable you to modify the pressure for your personal taste preference.
Something else that really caught my eyes is the 3-in-1 filter provided with this product. This unit is capable of holding one espresso shot, two espresso shots, and one easy-serve espresso mod – whatever your preference. This unit mixes steam and milk to create a rich and creamy foam, hence giving your coffee a richer taste.
The water tank is simple to remove, refill, and reattach. Not to mention the water level is easily visible, which lets you know when the tank needs refilling. Additionally, you can remove the drip tray to clean it.
It features a minimalistic design to fit nicely even in the smallest spaces, so you will not have any problem with this unit if you have a small kitchen. All the parts of the De’Longhi ECP3120 Espresso Machine are dishwasher safe.
We have reached the end of our comprehensive review of 10 Best Espresso Machines Under 100 dollars for 2020. As you can see, there are so many options of best espresso, cappuccino, and latte machines under $100 that you can choose from.
In this list, I have listed ten best-selling and highly-rated espresso machines that have really impressed most of the consumers around the world. These machines come with unique features that you may find in high-end models for a fraction of the price.
While I was really impressed by all of the 10 best espresso makers under $100 in 2020, the top three espresso machines that I would highly recommend are:
- Mueller Espresso Machine for Nespresso Compatible Capsules
- Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
- and De’Longhi ECP3420 Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
All these coffee makers were definitely my favorites, and for many reasons which include their minimalistic design, system heat up time, generous water tank, beginners-friendly, and their affordable prices.
I hope you find this article helpful and I wish you all the best in your hunt for the best espresso machine in 2020 for your home or small business office.
Product information and prices was last updated on 2020-04-02 from Amazon Product Advertising API