#10 Best tablets under $100 in 2020. Tablets can make great ebook readers, video players, or web browsers but finding the best budget option is no easy feat. These are the best cheap tablets under $100.
If you’re looking for a device that lets you get productive on the go, or you want to enjoy TV shows and movies on a bigger screen than your phone can offer, then you need to get a tablet,
Tablets are gaining more popularity by the day. They are considered the perfect alternatives to laptops and desktops, especially if you are always on the go.
Whereas most tablets cannot match laptops regarding multitasking or performance, they are the best devices in terms of convenience and portability. Tablets are lighter, portable, and are becoming more and more sophisticated, meaning that they can support various functions and applications which are initially intended for laptops.
You will find there are some tablets which mimic laptops to include a detachable keyboard: a good example is the RCA Viking Pro 10-Inch 2-in-1 Tablet.
With so many tablets’ options available in the market today, it can be challenging to make a purchasing decision. That’s why I have prepared this article consisting of great tablets available under $100 just for you.
Here we have listed the top 10 best tablets under $100, while including the features, pros, and cons of each one of them. As a result, this can help you as a consumer to make an informed decision.
Best Tablets Comparison
If you are looking for a device which will help you get productive while on the go or to keep you entertained, then these tablets make a great option for you. We will keep this list updated as more budget-priced tablets hit the market.
Best Selling Tablet Under $100
- 1280 x 800 high-definition display and a 2MP rear-facing camera for capturing photos or shooting 720p video
- A 1.3GHz quad-core processor with a 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage and a Micro SD slot for up to 400GB of expandable storage
- Comes fitted with up to 10 hours of mixed-use battery life – vary depending on usage
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership or Netflix subscription
- Alexa hands-free mode allows you to pause videos, play music, open apps, display the weather, and more
- Single-antenna dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- Included with a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty
Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet Review 2020
The Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet is one of the best-selling tablets under 100 dollars you can get from a distinguishable brand. It features a 2MP rear-facing camera perfect for capturing your memorable moments.
It is also capable of recording videos in up to 720p at 30 frames per second. Just like its predecessors, the Fire HD 8 delivers a decent color quality with a 1280x800p high-definition resolution. With Fire HD 8, you get the chance to enjoy all your favorite movies or TV shows in a crisp, clear HD resolution with less glare.
There are two flavors of the Amazon Fire HD 8 available: 16GB and 32GB models. Both have an option to add a micro SD card for up to 400GB of expandable storage. The additional space is perfect if you want to load up a few movies when traveling.
The battery life of this device lasts long enough to watch two or three consecutive movies. It takes approximately six hours for the battery to full charge – it is best to charge the tablet overnight.
Best Cheap Quad-Core Processor Tablet
- Provides astounding performance from its 64-bit Quad-core snapdragon processors of up to 1.4 GHz
- Equipped with a 2GB of RAM
- Integrated with a dedicated and secure kid’s account, which has up-to-date kid’s content
- Contains two excellent quality Dolby Atmos speakers for immersive entertainment
- Multiple users can launch their accounts for their customized space within the tablet
- Up to 10-hours extendable battery life
Lenovo Tab 4 8-Inch Android Tablet Review 2020
Lenovo is known as one of the best PC makers around the world, and the series of tablet available in the market are quite remarkable. The Lenovo Tab 4 8-Inch Android Tablet is considered as the best quad-core processor tablet under 100 dollars.
It comes preloaded with Android 7.1 Nougat and a complete suite of Google apps. This 8-inches tablet offers an HD display screen with a 1280x800p resolution. The gadget comes equipped with a 5MP rear-facing camera and 2MP front-facing camera, which allows you to capture high-quality pictures in outdoor conditions.
Additionally, the device features a small and lightweight design which makes it much better suited for the hands of small kids. Other amazing accessories include 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage space and a micro USB port with USB-OTG support. The Lenovo Tab 4 8 table supports multiple user accounts, which means that it can support different restricted accounts for kids.
When it comes to graphics, this gadget is integrated with a built-in 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor, which allows decent graphics performance.
Best-Budget Samsung Galaxy Tablet Under $100
- 7-inch PLS-TFT multi-touchscreen display: 1280x800p resolution
- Integrated with 1.3GHz dual-core tablet processor
- Includes dual cameras for taking photos and videos
- Comes preloaded with a radio app where you can listen to your favorite FM stations anyplace
- Features a micro SD slot, letting you to expand your tablet’s memory easily
- Delivers up to 11 hours of battery life on a single charge
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 Review 2020
Samsung is one of the best most popular and most trusted smartphone producers, and their tablets have dominated the smartphone industry due to their outstanding performance and reliability.
In that case, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 is regarded as one of the best affordable tablets under $100 that feels exceptionally lightweight and comfortable to handle, and carry it with you anywhere.
This tablet features a bright 7-inches display perfect for reading books, watching movies, playing games, and streaming your favorite TV shows. Its 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera allows you to capture the best photos and videos of your adventure.
It also comes included with advanced features like panoramic modes and continuous shot. The tablet automatically adjusts the level of brightness enabling you to continue using it no matter the environment you are using it.
You can expand your tablet’s internal memory from 8GB to up to 200GB, which means you will never run out of storage to store your favorite movies, images, and games. Surprisingly, the included battery offers up to 11 hours of battery life on a single charge. This means you can enjoy watching your movies or playing games without having to recharge your tablet.
With a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7, you can provide your kids with engaging educational content by subscribing to Samsung Kids. Besides that, the tablet includes one-month free access to Samsung Kids to get you started.
Best Android Jelly Bean Tablet Under $100
- Powered by a single core, 1.1ghz, ARM Cortex A7 processor
- Features 10-inches touchscreen with a 1024x600p resolution
- Runs Android v4.1 Jelly bean operating system
- Included with a 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, plus an additional 5GB of cloud storage
- Supports up to 1080p HD videos
- Equipped with a 3000mAh lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
Ematic Genesis Prime XL Tablet Review 2020
The Ematic Genesis Prime XL Tablet is one of the best Android Jelly Bean tablets under $100. This sleek tablet offers you tons of entertainment at your fingertips through Google Play’s limitless library of movies, music, books, apps, and more.
It is a budget-priced 10-inches tablet which runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The device is powered by a 1.1GHz processor with 1GB of RAM, so it provides fast and reliable performance when carrying out your routine activities. It comes included with 4GB onboard storage and 5GB of cloud storage to store your music, movies, and photos wherever you go.
It also comes with a micro-SD card slot to expand the storage to up to 32GB of additional space. More surprisingly, it is capable of playing videos up to 1080p, providing crisp and bright images and videos.
The built-in 2MP front camera allows you to make video calls with your friends or family easily. It has a thin and lightweight design that makes it an ideal option if you are always on the go. Also, the Genesis Prime XL Tablet features integrated Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you connected wherever you are, anytime.
Best Android Oreo Tablet Under $100
- Equipped with a 10.1-inches HD IPS Display with a 1280 x 800p resolution
- Runs Android v8.1 Oreo operating system
- Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 processor
- Features dual cameras convenient for pictures and video capturing
- Comes equipped with 1GB of RAM and 16GB storage
- Features a 5200mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, assisted GPS, and mini HDMI connection
Fusion5 10.1” Android 8.1 Oreo Tablet Review 2020
Most people are finding the Fusion5 10.1” Android 8.1 Oreo Tablet quite an amazing tablet due to its fast response capability and large screen it offers at such an affordable price.
When it comes to design, the device features a slim, sleek, and lightweight design which provides a comfortable feeling when sitting in your hands and can be carried anywhere with ease.
Most surprisingly, the Fusion5 tablet can be your new car buddy, thanks to its reliable GPS to guide your way. Its 10.1-inches HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels makes it an excellent option for watching movies, gaming, and also reading.
It also comes with a screen protector pre-installed hence making it perfect for kids. The tablet features 2MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera for better photo taking and making videos calls to your family or friends. The Fusion5 comes equipped with a 1GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard memory storage which can be expanded to 128GB with a micro SD card.
The Fusion5 features a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor which ensures smooth performance and can handle any task you throw at it. With its Android 8.1 operating system, you can run tons of applications smoothly without getting any interruptions.
The rechargeable lithium-polymer battery provides up to 5 or 6 hours battery life to keep you up entertained for hours, even for a heavy user. The Fusion5 tablet comes included with a one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty and 24/7 technical support.
Best Quality Android Nougat Tablet under $100
- Equipped with a robust MT8163 Quad-Core Cortex A53 64-bit processor and high-speed Mali-T270 GPU
- Features 10.1-inches eye-pleasing display with a 1920x1200p resolution and 178-degree viewing angle
- Has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard memory storage
- Dual cameras: 2MP front camera and 5.0MP rear camera for better photo and video capturing
- Runs Android 7.0 operating systems, which ensures smooth performance
- Powered by a 5000mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- The company offer 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support on their products
BENEVE 10.1-Inch Android Tablet Review 2020
The BENEVE 10.1-Inch Android Tablet is another high-quality tablet with excellent performance you might want to consider. This device features an eye-pleasing 10.1-inches full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels.
Not only does the IPS screen looks ultra-slim and stylish, but it also offers 178-wide viewing angles with more brightness and less glare that makes it ideal for watching HD movies, playing games, browsing the web, and even reading eBooks.
The tablet comes fitted with dual cameras to capture every significant moment. The 2MP front camera is perfect for taking selfies and making video calls to your friends or family, and the 5MP rear camera allows you to capture superb photos or even scan documents while on the move.
Additionally, this gadget offers excellent performance, thanks to its fantastic combination of 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor and 2GB of RAM. This combination ensures you have a highly responsive unit, powerful enough to perform your daily tasks, and do other activities.
With Beneve 10.1-Inch Android Tablet, you don’t have to worry anymore about the storage space. This gadget boasts of having 16GB of internal storage, suitable for offline video watching.
The onboard memory storage can be expanded by up to 64GB using a micro-SD card, allowing you to store photos, carry your favorite movies, and install compatible games and applications to keep you entertained.
Best 10-Inch Tablet Under $100
- Features 10-inch HD IPS Display with 1280x800p resolution
- Runs latest Android 8.1 operating system
- Comes equipped with 16GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM
- Powered by MTK 64-bit Quad-Core processor (1.3GHz)
- Dual cameras: 2MP front camera and 2MP rear camera for capturing photos and videos
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity, integrated GPS sensor, and FM radio
Dragon Touch K10 10.1-Inch Android Tablet Review 2020
The Dragon Touch K10 is one of the best 10-inch tablets under $100 price-range that you can find on the market today. The tablet features a 10.1-inches IPS HD display with a 1280X800p resolution, hence ensuring you never miss any detail.
Also, it comes with an ample wide viewing angle of 178 degrees to enjoy your favorite movies or TV shows with less or no hassle. Surprisingly, the tablet features a micro-HDMI interface that allows you to sync your tablet movies or videos to the television.
The latest Android 8.1 operating system provides high-speed and responsiveness allowing you to run your applications and play games smoothly. The combination of Android 8.1 OS and 64-bit Quad-Core processor offers an ultra-smooth performance on your routine activities.
It also comes included with a 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 64GB in capacity using the micro-SD. With such storage capacity, it means you can store more pictures, movies, videos, songs, and even download more games.
Additionally, the integrated GPS sensor makes the navigation possible without having to download a map to the tablet.
Best Long-Lasting Battery Tablet Under $100
- Features an 8-inches IPS HD Display with a 1280x800p resolution
- Runs android v7.0 Nougat operating system
- Powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-Core Cortex A53 processor
- Has 5MP rear camera with autofocus function and 2MP front camera with fixed focus function
- Included with 2GB of RAM and 16GB onboard memory storage
- Has a 4800mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Huawei Mediapad T3 8-Inch Tablet Review 2020
The Huawei Mediapad T3 8-Inch Tablet is a pretty good and budget-friendly tablet that one can get under $100. This tablet has an 8-inch IPS display with an HD resolution of 1280×800 and 188ppi.
The display is sharp and bright enough to watch your favorite TV shows and be satisfied with the quality this device offers. When it comes to building quality, it is made from a sturdy piece of sleek anodized aluminum with a tastefully polished metallic finish.
The 5MP rear camera features an autofocus function which allows you to capture pretty good photos, while the 2MP front camera has a fixed focus function which provides a decent video chat with your friends or family.
The Huawei Mediapad T3 8 gets you a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage, hence providing you with an ample storage space to store your music, videos, movies, and even install various games to keep you entertained.
The battery is incredible for an 8-inches Android tablet. The Huawei Mediapad T3 8 is powered by a 4800mAh lithium-polymer battery which offers up to 9 hours on a single charge. The main drawback of the Huawei Mediapad T3 8 is its weight.
It is slightly heavy, weighing 350 grams, compared to other models like Lenovo Tab 4 8-Inch Tablet which weighs 310 grams.
Cheapest Tablet Under $100
- Features a crisp and vivid 7-Inches IPS display with a resolution of 1024x600p with 171 ppi
- Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with a 1 GB of RAM
- Has VGA front camera and 2MP rear camera with 720p HD video recording
- Comes with an 8GB or 16GB of internal storage – expanded up to 256GB with microSD
- Provides up to 8 hours of missed use battery life
- Comes included with a 90-day limited warranty
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity with support of both private and public Wi-Fi networks or hotspots
Amazon Fire 7 Tablet Review 2020
If you are on the market for a cheap tablet, you should consider the Amazon Fire 7 Tablet. Just like its siblings, the Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, the Amazon Fire 7 offers you instant access to all of Amazon’s digital services.
From movies to TV episodes to games to books, it provides everything you need to keep you entertained and carry out your routine activities. Surprisingly, the tablet comes included with Alexa, Amazon’s personal assistant, allowing you shop, search the internet, listen to audiobooks, play music, and more, all with your voice.
The Fire 7 comes in either 8GB or 16GB storage of internal storage. You can expand the storage space to up to 256GB of capacity using the micro-SD, proving you enough space to store your movies, music, and install various applications and games.
Although Fire 7 is affordable, it comes with its drawbacks. The device takes around 6 hours for the battery to charge fully. Also, the cameras equipped in this device are of low quality.
Therefore, if you love taking photos and recording videos, then Fire 7 is not the tablet for you. The speakers of this device are small, there is no way to avoid that, but they deliver very crisp and vibrant sound for their size.
Best 2-in-1 Detachable Keyboard Tablet
- Has a 10.1-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280x800p
- Powered by 1.4GHz MediaTek MT8127 Quad-Core processor with a 1GB of RAM
- Runs Android 5.0 operating system
- Built-in 32GB memory
- Features dual cameras” 2MP for both rear-facing and front-facing camera
- Detachable keyboard
- Supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity to share your files and stream wirelessly
RCA Viking Pro 10-Inch 2-in-1 Tablet Review 2020
The RCA Viking Pro 10-Inch 2-in-1 Tablet is one of the best detachable keyboard tablets on the market. This device features a 10-inches IPS LCD display with a 1280x800p resolution, providing sharp and crisp images for your videos and photos.
It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system that makes it an efficient laptop-tablet with a fascinating design. The tablet comes with a keyboard which is pretty simple to attach and remove. This means you can connect the keyboard whenever you want to do some serious typing and detach it when leaving for work.
Furthermore, it has a remarkable and pretty comfortable design which lies in your hands very well. Therefore, it allows you to type for long hours without getting tired. The RCA Viking Pro also features integrate dual cameras, 2MP for the front and rear-facing camera to catch your moments flawlessly.
The battery capacity is very incredible. The tablet can operate up to 6-hours at full charge, which makes it perfect for travelers. When it comes to storage, this 2-in-1 tablet features a 32GB onboard storage to store your files and install multiple apps. You can expand the memory using a micro-SD card slot.
The major drawback we noticed is that the tablet features a 1GB of RAM which we wish it could have been better. However, the RCA Viking Pro is lightweight and incredibly easy to handle and use. More surprisingly, it has an HDMI port for the video output and two-USB ports for hooking more devices.
We have reached the end of our comprehensive review of 10 best tablets under 100 dollars. As you can see, there are so many options of best tablets under $100 available on the market today.
In this list, I have presented you with best-selling and top-rated Android tablets to give you an idea of what to expect and guide you in choosing the best device that meets your needs and budget.
The top 3 tablets I would recommend to you include: Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7, and Lenovo Tab 4 8-Inch Android Tablet. The RCA Viking Pro 10-Inch 2-in-1 Tablet is an excellent option if you love traveling and would want to do some serious typing.
I hope this article has been helpful in your search for the best tablets under $100.
Product information and prices was last updated on 2020-04-02 from Amazon Product Advertising API