#10 Best vlogging cameras under $100 in 2019. Don’t let the cheap price tag fool you because you can definately find cheap vlogging cameras to kickstart your career as a vlogger.
Vlogging is becoming very popular on the internet today. In fact, vlogging has become into a full-time career for most people. However, if you are getting started to vlogging or want to take it to a premium level, then you need a camera.
In this modern world, nobody wants to spend their time watching lower quality videos, and that’s why it is advisable to find the best camera for the arsenal.
In the market today, there are so many vlogging cameras options available, which makes it quite overwhelming when finding the best vlogging camera. Luckily, we have prepared this comprehensive guide focusing on the best vlogging cameras under $100 to make it easier for you.
In the meantime, here are some of the essential features that you need to consider when looking for the best vlogging camera under 100 dollars: build quality, microphone, lens, stabilization, flip screen, and performance in low light.
If you’re looking for something affordable, effective, and high-quality, we have got you covered. Below are our top 10 best vlogging cameras under 100 dollars.
Let’s have a look, shall we?
Vlogging Cameras Comparison
Looking for the best vlogging cameras which can help you produce excellent quality and most impressive videos for your vlogs? Then you have come to the right place. Below is a quick overview and comparison table of the top 10 best vlogging cameras under $100 for 2019.
Best Cheap Vlogging Camera
- Records with 1080p at 30fps video resolution
- Takes crystal clear photos with 24.0 MP picture resolution
- A 3-inches LCD touchscreen with 270-degree rotation
- Supports images in JPEG format
- Features an excellent quality microphone
- The hot shoe interface allows you to install the microphone depending on your needs
- The camera can be used as a Webcam for YouTube or Skype
- Includes interesting features such as beauty face, smile capture, anti-shake, face detection, white balance, and a self-timer
SUNLEA Full HD 1080p Vlogging Camera Review 2019
The SUNLEA Vlogging Camera supports 1080p HD video recording along with a 24.0-megapixel lens, which allows you to capture the best video and image quality. The 3-inches touchscreen performs admirably well and can be swivelled up to 270-degrees.
The 270-degrees swivel feature makes it much easier to capture everything that is happening around you. Additionally, this vlogging camera comes loaded with an impressive list of special features, including smile capture, beauty face, face detection, and anti-shake.
The webcam function allows you to connect the camera with your computer, allowing you to have a video call with your family and friends. Also, you plug it directly to your TV using the HDMI cable included and playback the videos you took. Furthermore, SUNLEA offers a one-year limited warranty on the product and 24/7 customer support.
Best Action and Sports Vlogging Camera Under $100
- Amazing image quality
- Records 4k at 30fps, 2.7k at 60fps, 1080p at 120fps, and 720p at 240fps
- Built-in Sony IMX377 image sensor
- Equipped with advanced video stabilization
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery records up to 120 minutes of 4k at 30fps video
- Integrated 2.2-inches high-responsive LCD touchscreen
- An innovative heat management system
- Supports a Wi-Fi speed of up to 5GHz/2.4GHz
YI 4K Action and Sport Camera Review 2019
GoPro Hero4 Black has been considered as the standard bearer when it comes to action cameras, and now there is a new contender in the market. The new YI 4K Action Camera can shoot 4k videos at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 120 frames per second, and 720p at 240 frames per second.
The rechargeable 1200mAh lithium-ion battery from Amperex technology offers up to 8 hours of standby time and can record 4k videos at 30 fps for up to 120 minutes on a single charge. Other impressive features include dual microphones for amazing audio quality, 5GHz/2GHz Wi-Fi connectivity for instant sharing of your files, and an electronic stabilization for 1080p at 30 fps videos.
However, the Yi 4k action camera does not include the mounting accessories, so you will have to purchase some separately. The 2.1-inches LCD touchscreen is incredibly responsive and pretty easy to use – you won’t even believe how intuitive this new camera is. The iOS app gives you complete control of your action camera remotely from your tablet or smartphone.
Best Zoom Camcorder Under $100
- Supports 24M resolution image ratio and 1080p resolution at 15 frames per second
- Supports JPEG image format and AVI video format
- Features 3.0-inches TFT LCD with 270-degrees rotation
- Offers 16X digital zoom dual LED white lights in front of the camera allows image capturing at night
- Has unique features including smile capture and face detection
- Other impressive features include a date stamp, playback modes, auto power-off, USB 2.0 interface, internal microphone, and speaker
SOSUN HD 1080p Vlogging Camera Review 2019
The SOSUN HD 1080p Vlogging Camera is one of the best and convenient video cameras available on the market today. This camera is uniquely designed for amateurs and not for professional purposes.
This multi-function camcorder supports various functions and features such as an internal microphone, built-in speaker, date stamp, smile capture, face detection, and many more.
Additionally, the camera has a pause function, allowing you to choose to pause the video when you’re recording camera videos. Then unpausing to continue with the same file without having to start a new one.
Other exciting features of this video camera include high-resolution output, bright LCD screen, and digital zoom functionality. The SOSUN HD 1080p Vlogging camera is very flexible, thanks to its compact and lightweight design.
Best Budget Vlogging Camera Under $100
- Comes with an external microphone
- 0-inches TFT LCD screen with 270-degrees rotation
- Powerful 16x digital zoom
- LED fill lights
- 0-megapixels lens for capturing excellent quality images
- Can record videos up to 1080p at 15 frames per second
- Additional features and functions such as hot boot, zoom in/out photos, face detection, smile capture, date stamp, playback modes, internal microphone and speaker, and many more
- Supports SD memory card and MMC card – up to 32GB
- Supports tripod connection
HAOHUNT HD 1080p Vlogging Camera Review 2019
The HAOHUNT HD 1080p Vlogging Camera has a 16x zoom, which makes it a real value for the price. This camcorder has a good battery life which allows you to record videos up to 2 to 2.5 hours on a single charge.
This digital camera features a compact and lightweight design that makes it easier to use and carry around. The camera features a 3-inches LCD screen, enabling you to compose shots more easily while allowing you to adjust the settings.
As far as audio is concerned, the built-in microphone allows you to capture incredible sound quality from all directions. Additionally, the external microphone is handy when it comes to recording moments such as speech or media interview. The stereo mic boasts x-y stereo pickup technology and low-cut filter to reduce and improve the sound effect.
Best Vlogging Camera for YouTubers Under $100
Comi 2.7k Ultra HD Vlogging Camera Review 2019
The has an elegant body quality and has a slim design. The dimensions of this camcorder are 124mm x 69mm x 45mm, and its weight is 9.3 ounces (264.8 grams).
The 24.0-megapixels lens and 4x digital zoom on this camera are perfect for taking beautiful shots. The Comi 2.7k Ultra HD Vlogging Camera comes equipped with a 3-inches TFT colour LCD screen with a wide viewing angle of up to 180-degrees.
This camera allows you to share photos or videos with your friends and family by connecting it to your phone using the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. This camcorder works exceptionally well even in low light conditions, thanks to its front flash which illuminates a larger area.
The image stability of this camcorder is terrific, which makes it an excellent vlogging camera. COMI TECH offers a one-month free return and one-year limited warranty on the product.
Best GoPro Action Camera Alternative Under $100
- Offers professional 4k at 25 frames per second and 2.7k at 30 frames per second videos
- Equipped with 12-megapixels lens for incredible photos
- 170-degrees wide angle lens
- Comes with two rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, which offers up to 180 minutes of recording time
- Built-in Wi-Fi (30ft range) and HDMI allows you to edit and share your photos in minutes
- The iSmart DV app will enable you to control your camera remotely using your phone
- Waterproof up to 100 feet
AKASO EK7000 4k Ultra HD Sports Action Camera Review 2019
Additionally, this camera features wireless remote control which makes it much easier in controlling the camera remotely from your phone or tablet. The extended battery life is a prominent addition to this action camera.
More than that, the device is waterproof – but you need to insert it in the included case – hence allowing you to shoot unforgettable moments while surfing or swimming. The wrist 2.4G remote makes ease in remoting. The built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control the camera from a distance of up to 15-meters/50-feet.
Best Vlogging Webcam For Streaming Under $100
- Records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second 720p resolution videos at 60 frames per second
- Autofocus feature adjusts to numerous lighting conditions
- Two omnidirectional microphones with noise reduction technology
- Background replacement technology powered by personify technology
- Full HD glass lens allows razor-sharp and clear videos
- 78-degrees wide viewing angle
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Chrome OS, Android, macOS X 10.9 or higher, Xbox One
Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam Full 1080p HD Review 2019
The Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam is a Full High Definition webcam capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos at 30 frames per second, 720p at 60 frames per second, and streaming capability at 30 frames per second.
It is uniquely designed for all your webcam needs, including recording, video conferencing, and game streaming. The Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam does a great job concerning light correcting, hence making the lighting appear more natural.
The full HD lens and premium autofocus of this camera deliver crystal clear videos in consistent high definition. The built-in dual microphones perform very well, offering much cleaner audio with no background noise.
It’s indeed one of the best mics which you can find in a webcam. Furthermore, this camera comes with a free 6-month premium XSplit license.
Best Wide Lens Vlogging Camera Under $100
- Built-in microphones and high-sensitive external microphone
- Comes with a hot shoe
- 0-inches TFT LCD screen with a 270-degrees rotation
- Unique features include dual fill light, anti-shake, smile capture, self-timer, date stamp, auto-power off, and many more
- Records 1080p videos at 15 frames per second, 720p at 30 frames per second, 480p at 30 frames per second
- Support SD card up to 32GB
- Supports recording while charging
- Two rechargeable batteries allow you to record up to 2.5 hours
- Supports 37mm external lens
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty
YEEHAO HD 1080p Vlogging Camera Review 2019
The YEEHAO HD 1080p Vlogging Camera is another decent digital camera option perfect for vlogging. This camera features a microphone jack which is one of the admirable things since you do not have to sync audio and the video together while editing.
Being able to record 1080p videos at 15 frames per second is another great feature. What makes it even more suitable for as a vlogging camera with its 270-degree ultra wide lens, which is perfect for shooting wider scenes. It takes incredible pictures, thanks to its decent resolution of 24MP and saves up to 32GB of media to the microSD memory card.
This camcorder is capable of recording while charging, which makes a great deal when you are recording a long video – so you don’t have to worry about the camera running low on power. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Best Vlogging Camera For Beginners Under $100
- A powerful 20.1MP super HAD CAD sensor for crystal clear and detailed images
- Equipped with a Sony lens w/5x optical zoom and 360-degrees sweep panorama
- Fitted with a reduced blur with a SteadyShot image stabilization
- Capable of capturing videos up to 720p HD movie mode
- Allows you to shoot up to 100 shots at a constant shooting speed of 0.52fps
- Simplified camera menu with easy mode
- Convenient battery charging
Sony DSCW800/B 20.1MP Digital Camera Review 2019
The Sony DSCW800/B 20.1MP Digital Camera is another great digital camera for vlogging, especially for beginners. It comes with a 20MP sensor for detailed images. More than that, this camera comes with a SteadyShot image stabilization that helps minimize the blurriness when capturing pictures.
It also has something known as “smile shutter technology” – this feature is uniquely designed for capturing smiles. You can also capture videos in 720p resolution, that is still a fantastic quality for the YouTube videos. Due to its lightweight design (weighing 125g), you will not have any problem carrying it with you on your adventures.
Other impressive features include ten clean image zooms, easy mode for simplifying menu, professional Sony ZEISS lens, and Focal length: f=4.6-23 mm. It is pretty easy to charge the battery on the go – you simply have to connect your camera on your laptop USB port via the USB cable for convenient charging.
Best Portable Vlogging Camera Under $100
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Records HD videos up to 1440p, 1080p, and 720p resolution
- Uniquely designed to take pictures on the go
- 8MP still images and image stabilization
- Provides 124-degrees wide viewing angle
- Built-in rechargeable battery that records up to 107 minutes on a single charge
- Weather-resistant, splash-resistant, and shock-resistant
- Supports microSD memory card up to 128GB
Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera Review 2019
This camera may seem very small, but is capable of shooting videos in either full HD 1440p, 1080p, or 720p, and snaps good pictures with its 8-megapixel CMOS sensor. As its name suggests, this product is a perfect cube which measures approximately 1.4-inches all around and is incredibly lightweight weighing 2.08-ounces only.
It is small enough to fit easily into any pocket and comfortable to hold in your hand. The Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera comes equipped with a 124-degrees wide angle lens and is weatherproof, splash-proof, and shockproof – this means it can handle anything you throw at it. More than that, this camera offers a battery life of up to 107 minutes of recording time when the Wi-Fi is turned off.
Other special features include time delay, photo burst, time-lapse, and slow-motion camera settings. Additionally, you can share the videos and photos instantly by downloading the Cube +’s specific app. The camera supports a microSD memory card with a maximum capacity of up to 128GB.
As you can see, there are so many options of best vlogging cameras under $100 which you can choose from. We have presented you with a wide range of these cameras to help you find at least one that meets your needs and budget.
The cameras I would recommend to you include: AKASO EK7000 4k Ultra HD Sports Action Camera and SUNLEA Full HD 1080p Vlogging Camera – both are excellent cameras to help kickstart your new career as a vlogger.
I hope this article has been helpful in your search for the best cameras for vlogging under 100 dollars.
Product information and prices was last updated on 2019-12-11 from Amazon Product Advertising API